Join me to take a fresh look at Drupal/Salesforce integration capabilities provided by the Salesforce Suite for Drupal 8 family of modules. We will cover what the Suite provides, examples of complex integrations between Drupal entities and Salesforce Components, how to leverage the Salesforce API throughout Drupal 8 with ease, and cover other modules are ready to join the fun.
Many of the concepts covered are Drupal and Salesforce-specific, but don't let that deter you! I am happy to hang out and provide clarity after the session. However, for seasoned Salesforce users, there will be plenty of specific material covering Drupal/Salesforce interactions and capabilities.
- Quick Salesforce Recap (5 minutes)
- The Salesforce API (5-10 minutes)
- Salesforce Suite for Drupal 8 Overview (10-15 minutes)
- Salesforce/Drupal Entity/Object Mapping (5-10 minutes)
- Salesforce Push/Pull Model (5-10 minutes)
- Additional Suite Modules (5-10 minutes)
Hello! My name is David and I am a Principal Engineer on a large team working for Rackspace Hosting. I regularly mentor developers within (and without) teams, speak semi-regularly at local web dev groups, and am a proud co-organizer of the San Antonio DUG.
Recent speaking experience:
- https://2017.texascamp.org/ (see tickets area - Drupal 8 Certification Crash Course)