Texas Camp is soliciting sessions, panels, lightning talks, and trainings! If you're passionate about a topic, we want to hear it!
- Sessions should fit into a 60-minute time slot
- Panels should fit into a 60-minute time slot
- Lightning talks should fit into a 5-minute time slot
- View the training requirements
All submissions must:
- Follow the Code of Conduct
- Relate back to the Texas Camp audience, no sales pitches
- Contain a short concise title
- List presentation takeaways (a bullet list)
- Include a note at the end of your speaker description if you have given this presentation before
A great submission will:
- Inspire thought
- Sound like a lot of fun
Presentations (with the exceptions of lightning talks) receive one free ticket to Texas Camps sessions day. If you buy a regular ticket and your session is selected, you can gift your ticket to another individual, donate your ticket to the diversity and inclusion initiative, or request a refund from open collective.
The call for sessions ends on Sunday, September 15 @ midnight CST.